This function is able to copy disk partition/volume. User can activate this function under “Wizard” menu. Check “Copy Partition” to view how-to guide.
Copy Partition Wizard – copy volume
Simple Volume, Mirrored Volume, Spanned Volume, RAID-5 Volume and Striped Volume are all supported.
1. Select “Copy Partition Wizard” under “Wizard” menu.
2. Click “Next” to continue.
3. Select the volume to be copied.
4. Select a destination volume or an unallocated space.
Notice: Original data on the destination volume will be overwritten after copy operation. Please backup, if needed.
5. Edit the new partition/volume size and location.
6. Click “Apply” on the main interface to finish copy.