There are several ways to initiate the Copy Disk operation of this partition magic:
- 1. Select the disk you would like to copy » click "Disk" in the top menu » click "Copy".
- 2. Select the disk you would like to copy, click the "Copy Disk" button under Disk Operations in the Action Panel.
- 3. Select the disk you would like to copy, click the "Copy" button in the toolbar.
- 4. In any conditions, just click the “Copy Disk Wizard” under Wizard in the top menu.
The process of Copy disk is listed below:
- a. Selecting source disks (if using copy Disk Wizard)
- b. Selecting target disks
- c. Set the copy method.
Here are several copy methods:
- a. Fit partitions to entire disk
- b. Copy partitions without resize
- c. Copy partitions with minimum size.
Copy disk requires that the source disk and target disk to not be the same physical drive. For operating systems such as Windows Vista/2008/7, only after using Copy partitions without resize would the computer boot from the newly copied disk.